It's sad how whole families are torn apart by simple things, like a pack of wild dogs.
A young lady came home from a date, rather sad. She told her mother, "Jeff proposed to me an hour ago." "Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked. "Because he also told me he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn't even believe there's a hell." Her mother replied, "Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we'll show him how wrong he is."
Rules that guys wished girls knew..........
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
2. Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up put it down.
3. Don't cut your hair. Ever.
4. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see
if he can find the perfect present, again!
5. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an
answer you don't want to hear.
6. Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
7. Don't ask him what he's thinking about unless you are prepared
to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and
8. Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just like
every other cat.
9. Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
10. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the
tides. Let it be.
11. Shopping is not sport.
12. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
13. You have enough more...
This is seriously a sad sad song
that I dedicate to all the fellow FOBs passed away...
but we won't stop
cuz we can't stop.
uh-huh! FOB boy.
Yeah... this right here...
tell me why... goes out to all
the FOBs, that's lost someone
that they truly love... check it out
Seems like yesterday we were on the boat
Cross the pacific arrived up in Oak
so far from growing rice and corn for do'
unfortunate they got to know that
FOBs ain't always make it cross the seas
none of y'all FOBs did survive but me
even though y'all gone we still a FOB team
smuggle your family to fulfill your dreams
in the future when we cross the sea
gotta be more careful F-O-B
reminisce sometime, the hole in the boat they couldn't mend
tried to plug it up but it leaked again
tried to escape but the crates was sealed
heard all my friends cried out and squealed
give anything to hear half y'all breaths
A blonde was sitting on the train reading the newspaper.
The headline blared, "12 Brazilian Soldiers Killed".
She shook her head at the sad news, then turned to
the stranger sitting next to her and asked,......
"Wow that is really sad, how many is a Brazilian?"