Q: If there is H2O on the inside of a fire hydrant, what is on the outside???? A: K9P.
Q: If there is H2O on the inside of a fire hydrant, what is on the outside?
Some grade school teachers must agree with that, because they keep
of amusing things their students have written in papers. Here are a few
- The future of "I give" is "I take."
- The parts of speech are lungs and air.
- The inhabitants of Moscow are called Mosquitoes.
- A census taker is man who goes from house to house
increasing the population.
- Water is composed of two gins. Oxygin and hydrogin. Oxygin is pure
gin. Hydrogin is gin and water.
- (Define H2O and CO2.) H2O is hot water and CO2 is cold
- A virgin forest is a forest where the hand of man has never set foot.
- The general direction of the Alps is straight up.
- A city purifies its water supply by filtering the water then forcing
it through an aviator.
- Most of the houses in France are made of plaster of Paris.
- The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 more...
Teacher: Paul, What Is The Chemical Formula Of Water?
Paul: H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O
Teacher: What Is This?
Paul: Well!! You Said It Is H2o.