1. Your mother has a short-haired, curly perm.
2. Your dad is some sort of engineer.
3. Your parents still tried to get you into places half-price saying you were 12 when you were really 15.
4. You ask your parents help on one math problem and 2 hours later they're still lecturing.
5. You have a 40 lb. bag of rice in your pantry.
6. You shop 99 ranch.
7. Everyone thinks you're "Chinese" no matter what part of Asia your ancestors were from.
8. You've had a bowl haircut at one point in your life.
9. Your parents enjoy comparing you to their friends' kids.
10. You've had to sit through karaoke videos with scantily clad, ugly Asian women attempting to dance and walk around a temple, forest, or library.
11. Your parents say, "Don't forget your heritage".
12. You drive mostly Japanese cars..
13. You've learned to keep bargaining even if the prices are rock bottom.
14. You've had to eat parts of animals they don't even more...
THERE IS A GUY IM MY COOKING CLASS WHO WSA BORN IN U.S.A BUT HIS PARENTS COME FROM KOREA.THERE IS THIS GIRL WHOSE NAME IS ASIA.ONE DAY THE TEACHER WAS TAKING ATTENDANCE AND NO RESPONSE CAME FROM THE GIRL NAME ASIA SO ONE OF THE BOYS TOLD THE TEACHER THE GUY WHOSE PARENTS COME FROM ASIA KNOW WHERE IT IS
Asia you going to let me in then!
Knock Knock Who's there! Asia! Asia who? Asia mum in?
Knock KnockWhos there! Asia! Asia who? Asia mum in?