There is a new commander of a base of the French Foreign Legion,
and the captain is showing him around all the buildings. After he has
made the rounds the commander looks at the captain and says,
"Wait a minute. You haven't shown me that small blue building
over there. What's that used for?"
The captain says, "Well sir, you see that there are no women
around.Whenever the men feel the need of a woman, they go there and use
the camel." "Enough!" says the commander in disgust.
Well, two weeks later, the commander himself starts to feel in need of a
woman. He goes to the captain and says,
"Tell me something, Captain." Lowering his voice and glancing
around, he asks, "Is the camel free anytime soon?"
The captain says, "Well, let me see." He opens up his book. "Why, yes, sir, the
camel is free tomorrow afternoon at two o'clock."
The commander says, "Put me down more...
A Captain in the foreign legion was transferred to a desert
his orientation tour he noticed a very old, seedy looking camel tied out
of the enlisted men's barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour,
"What's the camel for?" The Sergeant replied, "Well sir, it's a long
anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, we
camel." The Captain said "Well, if it's good for morale, then I guess
all right with me." After he had been at the fort for about 6 months,
Captain could not stand it anymore, so he told his Sergeant, "BRING IN
CAMEL!!!" The Sarge shrugged his shoulders and led the camel into the
Captain's quarters. The Captain got a foot stool and proceeded to have
vigorous sex with the camel. As he stepped, satisfied, down from the
and was buttoning his pants he asked the Sergeant, "Is that more...
(Passing requires 4 correct answers...)
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years
2) Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get catgut? Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? Squirrel fur
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal? Dogs
7) What was King George VI's more...
Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people-many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity *while* also breaking the law. To these brave men and women-ooops, "women and men"-we
present the highest possible honor: entry into the "Stupid-Criminal Hall of Shame."
Following are their accounts...
Kentucky (where else?): Two men tried to pull the front off a cash machine by running a chain from the machine to the bumper of their pickup truck. Instead of pulling the front panel off the machine, though, they pulled the bumper off their truck. Scared, they left the scene and drove home. With the chain still attached to the machine. With their bumper still attached to the chain. With their vehicle's license plate still attached to the bumper.
South Carolina: A man walked into a local police station, dropped a bag of cocaine on the counter, informed the more...
What did the camel say to the giraffe?
Want a hump!