"Weird Useless Facts" joke
1. George Washington isn't the first president. He was the first elected president.
2. Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.
3. It is estimated that millions of trees in the world are accidently planted by squirrels who bury nuts and forget where they hid them.
4. Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel,"Gadsby", which contains over 50,000 words-none of them with the letter "E".
5. Of all the words in the English laguage, the word "set" has the most definitions.
6. A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans.
7. Every 45 seconds, a house catches on fire in the United States.
8. The sun is 330,330 times larger than the Earth.
9. A mole can dig 300 feet in just one night.
10. Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone.
11. A hippo can open it's mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside.
12. A quarter has 119 grooves on it's edge, a dime has one less groove.
13. A humming bird weighs less than a penny.
14. Until 1796 there was a state in the United States called Franklin. Today it is known as Tennessee.
15. The earth weighs 6,588,000,000,000,000,000.000.000 tons.
16. A cockroach can live several weeks with it's head cut off.
17. The most used letter in the English alphabet is "E", and "Q" is used the least.
18. There are more than 50,000 earthquakes throughout the world every year.
19. The original name for the "butterfly" is "Flutterby".
20. Dogs and cats, like humans, are either right or left handed...or is that paws.?
21. The opposite side of cubed dice always add up to seven.
22. Nose prints are used to identify dogs, just like humans use fingerprints.
23. Bulls are color blind, therefore will usually charge at a matadore's waving cape no matter what color it is -be it red or bright yellow.
24. Apples are more efficent than caffine in keeping people awake in the mornings.
Not enough votes...