all we need to do is put a flashlight to your hairline then we will get the batmat symbol
All you want for Christmas is a hairline!
What did Cinderella Dolphin where to the ball? Glass flippers!
Two boys are playing football in Central Park when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips off a board of the nearby fence, wedges it down the dogs collar and twists, breaking the dogs neck.A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy."Young Giants Fan Saves Friend From Viciou Animal," he starts writing in his notebook."But I'm not a Giants fan," the little hero replied."Sorry, since we are in New York, I just assumed you were." said the reporter and starts again."Little Jets Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack" he continued writing in his notebook."I'm not a Jets fan either," the boy said."I assumed everyone in New York was either for the Giants or Jets."What team do you root for?" the reporter asked."I'm a Cowboys fan." the child said.The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little Redneck Bastard Kills more...
Top 10 things NOT to say to parents when picking up a date.
10. "Sorry I'm a little late. I had to stop by the drugstore."
9. "Show me how you used to spank her."
8. "Please come inside? Wow, you sound just like your daughter."
7. "Do you think she would put out if I told her that I loved her?"
6. "I just got my license today."
5. "I believe being sexually active since I was 12 has helped me
4. "Five bucks says she's a D-cup."
3. "Hey do you have an empty pop can and some matches?"
2. "Hi. I'm Robert, but my friends call me 'Back Door Bob.'"
1. "So, does your wife just lay there during sex too?