"The 5 LEAST Effective Ways to Combat Global Warming" joke
Everyone is talking about things like hybrid cars and solar panels as ways to save energy and stem the tide of gloabal warming, but these methods are expensive and inconvenient. That's why DailyComedy is offering ways to help the environment that, although almost completely ineffective, aren't overly burdensome.
So here they are, in no particular order: The five least effective ways to combat global warming:
5. Lose the electric toothbrush. The jury is still out on whether electric toothbrushes are better at removing plaque than the old-fashioned kind. So why not save precious electricity and get a light workout at the same time?
4. Try parking in the driveway now and then instead of driving all the way into the garage. When the weather is mild, you can use this technique to save (literally) pennies worth of gas.
3. The less a car weighs, the less power it requires and the more fuel-efficient it is. But even if you drive an SUV, you can still lighten the load by cleaning out all the unnecessary crap. Old maps? Throw them away. Have you ever even looked at that owner's manual? Get rid of it. Those extra ounces are robbing you of vital fuel economy.
2. Ask yourself this, "How important is proper spelling?" Your printer doesn't run on good vibes. It takes old-fashioned electricity to print out extra copies of your document. If a potential employer asks you about all the typos on your resume, just tell him you're doing your part to save Mother Earth.
1. For God's sake, turn off the backlight on your iPod.
Not enough votes...