To determine YOUR personality. Check the gift you'd most like to get.
A sweet poem
If you answered...
CANDY, It means that...
You are a sweet person who enjoys traditional gifts and hopefully likes to share...
you're a selfish chocoholic who values a sugar high over everything even true love.
FLOWERS, It means that...
You love the beauty of nature, the scent of flowers and appreciate this timeless romantic gesture...
you get some twisted joy out of watching vegetation wither and die.
A SWEET POEM, It means that...
You're a hopeless romantic, a cultured person who recognizes the power and beauty of the written word...
you're used to cheap gifts and like to pass yourself off as a cultured person who recognizes the power and beauty of the written word.
SEX, It means that...
You are a passionate soul, a free spirit who is not afraid to express your more...
1. Atlanta is comprised entirely of one way streets. The only way to get out of Downtown Atlanta is to turn around and start over when you reach Greenville, South Carolina.
2. All directions start with, "Go down Peachtree..." and include the phrase, "When you see the Waffle House..."
3. Peachtree Street has no beginning and no end and is not to be confused with Peachtree Circle, Peachtree Place, Peachtree Battle or Peachtree Corners.
4. Atlanta is the home of Coca Cola. That’s all we drink here, so don’t ask for any other soft drink... unless it’s made by Coca Cola.
5. Atlantan`s only know their way to work and their way home.
6. Gate One at the Airport is 32 miles away from the Main Concourse.
7. It’s impossible to go around a block and wind up on the street you started on. The Chamber of Commerce calls it a "scenic drive" and has posted signs to that effect so that out-of-towners don’t feel lost.... they’re just more...
Kid Rock, Fighting, Waffle House.
Is God doing a mad lib?
Q: Why did Clinton waffle on military action in Bosnia? A: His area of expertise is dodging armed conflict.