A man goes into a bar and sits at a booth in a dark corner. A few minutes later 3 other men follow. They sit down at the bar. The first man says, "I'm so thirsty, I could drink a pint." The second says, "I'm so thirsty I could drink a keg." The third man says, "I'm so thirsty, I could milk a cow."
Upon hearing this is, the man in the dark corner says "Moo moo, big boy."
A small boy is sent to bed by his father...[Five minutes later] "Da-ad..." "What?" "I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a drink of water?" "No. You had your chance. Lights out." [Five minutes later] "Da-aaaad..." "WHAT?" "I'm THIRSTY...Can I have a drink of water??" "I told you NO! If you ask again I'll have to spank you!!" [Five minutes later] "Daaaa-aaaAAAAD..." "WHAT??!!" "When you come in to spank me, can you bring me a drink of water?"
Hillary wakes bill in the middle of the night.
Bill: "What's the matter?"
Hillary: "I'm thirsty and I would like a glass of water."
Bill: "Do you seriously think I'm going to get it for you??"
Hillary: "Of course not. I just want you to keep my place empty until I'm back."
15 Fun Things to do in Public Areas
(I actually did all of these)
1. Go up to random people and ask "How are you doing?" See what kind of conversation you can start.
(I met lots of new people this way)
2. Ask someone what another person's name is nearby. Go up to that person and say "Hey, *person's name*. How are you? You forgot my name, again, didn't you!?" (People normally look at me very confused with this one.)
3. Fall down in front of strangers, and see if they try to help. (If they don't help, I yell out, "FINE! DON'T HELP ME THEN!")
4. Bump into someone and pretend it causes you to fall down. See if they apologize. (This is hard to do, because they normally try to avoid me when I try to bump them.)
5. Walk behind someone until he/she turns around. Then say, "What?" (You should look very confused, so it makes them be confused also.)
6. Run around and jump on things and make noises pretending to be a more...
His father sends a small boy to bed.
Five minutes later....
"I'm thirsty. Can you bring drink of water?"
"No. You had your
chance. Lights out."
Five minutes later: "Da-aaaad... "
"I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??"
"I told you NO!" If you ask again, I'll have to spank you!!"
Five minutes later... "Daaaa-aaaad... "
"When you come in to spank me, can you bring a drink of water?"