Devil Jokes / Hot Jokes
Three men: a philosopher, a mathematician and an idiot, were out riding in the car when it crashed into a tree.Before anyone knows it, the three men found themselvesstanding before the pearly gates of Heaven, where StPeter and the Devil were standing nearby."Gentlemen," the Devil started, "Due to the fact thatHeaven is now overcrowded, therefore St Peter has agreed tolimit the number of people entering Heaven. If anyone ofyou can ask me a question which I don't know or cannotanswer, then you're worthy enough to go to Heaven; if not, then you'll come with me to Hell."The philosopher then stepped up, "OK, give me the mostcomprehensive report on Socrates' teachings," With a snapof his finger, a stack of paper appeared next to the Devil.The philosopher read it and concluded it was correct."Then, go to Hell!" With another snap of his finger, thephilsopher disappeared.The mathematician then asked, "Give me the most complicatedformula you can ever more...
(To be left on an answering machine, or as a general prank call)
"You know, the strangest thing happened to me today... I asked the devil for a condom, and he gave me three. I asked the devil for a dollar, and he gave me ten. Then I asked the devil for a ho and he gave me this number."
Sven and Olie died and went to Hell. After awhile, the Devil came by to see how his new guests were doing. To his amazement, he found Sven and Olie were still wearing their winter gear and seemed to be quite comfortable. The Devil asked why they weren't hot.
Olie replied, "We come from Minnesota where it's always cold. This is feeling pretty good to us." This upset the Devil, so he turned up the thermostat. Awhile later the Devil looked in again on Sven and Olie. To his surprise he found they were still wearing their winter gear. The Devil questioned them on it again. "You have to remember that we are from Minnesota and it's very, very cold there. This is feeling nice to us."
The Devil was even madder at this, so he turned the thermostat all the way up to maximum temperature. The Devil waited some time and then went back to Sven and Olie. This time he found they had only unzipped their coats, but still had all their winter clothes on. The Devil couldn't more...
1. They once had a street called Chuck Norris Ave., but they had to change the name because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.
2. Giraffes were invented when Chuck Norris uppercut a horse.
3. Once, Chuck Norris lost a testicle while engaged in epic battle with Wolverine. It is more well known today as the planet Jupiter. (Chuck Norris won btw)
4. Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil in exchange for his rugged good looks and incredible strength. Chuck Norris then proceeded to roundhouse kick the devil in the face and take his soul back. The devil, realizing the irony in this, admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play cards every Wednesday.
5. Chuck Norris got a perfect 1600 on his SAT by putting "violence" as the answer to every question. Chuck Norris solves all his problems with violence.
6. When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he is showing you how many seconds you have left to live.
7. Once Chuck Norris saw a news report about more...
An attorney was sitting in his office late one night, when Satan appeared before him. The Devil told the lawyer, "I have a proposition for you. You can win every case you try, for the rest of your life. Your clients will adore you, your colleagues will stand in awe of you, and you will make embarrassing sums of money. All I want in exchange is your soul, and the souls of all your friends and law partners."
The lawyer thought about this for a moment, then asked, "So, what's the catch?"