(Passing requires 4 correct answers...)
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years
2) Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get catgut? Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? Squirrel fur
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal? Dogs
7) What was King George VI's more...
A husband walks into a pet store and asks the pet store owner if he could have a canary for his wife?
Pet store owner: Sorry sir we dont make trades.
Q: What do you not want to do with a 5,000 pound canary?
Q: What is yellow and dangerous?
A: A canary with a hand grenade.
These are some real people's names, and what they grew up to be. They are all true:
1.) Iccolo Miccolo played the piccolo for the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra.
2.) H.M. Balmer was a funeral director in Fort Collins, Colorado.
3.) Miss Birdie Snyder married C. Canary and became Birdie Canary.
4.) Perhaps it was best to ignore the orders of Dr. Besick, a doctor in Chicago, Illinois.
5.) The Clipper brothers worked as barbers in Bakersfield, California.
6.) Mr. Thrift of Keepit, Australia, won the $30,000 first prize in a lottery.
7.) D. Sharp was a radio tenor.
8.) Dr. H.A. Toothacre worked as dentist for the Burlington, Iowa, Independent School District.
9.) B.F. Parsons was a parson who lived in the parsonage on Parson Street in Sarna, Michigan.
10.) Greg Lawless was a police officer.
11.) A.C. Current was an electrical contractor in Tontogany, Ohio. His son's name? D.C. Current.